Tuesday 9 October 2012

... and here we go!


I remember way back when "Pulp Fiction" came out, every single one of my friends talked about it, urging me to run to see it. I've always replied "yeah I will, when I get a chance". Funny thing was... I never did (only years later). So while the conversation would sometimes turn to re-enacting John Travolta or Samuel L. Jackson, I'd just sit there pretending like I knew what the hell was going on, pretending I was part of the show. Well as far as blogging goes, I'm pretty much in this same familiar position. While the fashion world of SL is blogging, I'm sitting and smiling pretending like I am part of the show lol.

Hard to imagine I've held off on doing this for so long now. Between, building, store duties and PS, I've always kept the blog thing at bay. So this is my humble attempt to join the circus...
Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment